Menu Close

Jury is out on whether daughter's children have rights in her father's HUF

Lawyers are divided on whether daughters’ children get equal rights in their maternal grandfather’s Hindu Undivided Family, like their mother..As there is no clarity, lawyers usually advise families to give some share of the ancestral property to daughters’ children during the partition.
Source: money

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *