Menu Close

Buy capital gains bonds to avoid LTCG tax

Your brother can avoid paying this capital gains tax by investing the entire net sales proceeds in a residential property and by meeting the requirements as laid down under Section 54F of the Income Tax Act. He may also invest in capital gains bonds to avoid paying tax on the long-term capital gains
Source: money

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *