Menu Close

My brothers partitioned ancestral property. I got no share. Can I challenge it?

In order to find out the share of the deceased in the joint family property it was to be assumed as if a notional partition of the joint family property was done just before his death
Source: money

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.