Menu Close

Seniors over 75 should declare pension, interest income for ITR filing exemption

The tax department has asked eligible senior taxpayers to submit declaration of income in form 12BBA with their respective banks. The form will gather information on total income, declaration of income from pension and FD interest
Source: money

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.