Menu Close

Income tax dept exempts certain non-residents, foreign investors from filing I-T returns. Check details

The income tax department said non-residents (corporates/ otherwise) who do not earn any income other than income from investment in ‘specified fund’, being Alternate Investment Fund Category III located in International Financial Services Centres (IFSC) or GIFT city shall not be required to file income tax returns
Source: money

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.