Menu Close

How do I deduct TDS and submit it for a housing property bought from an NRI?

In case of purchase of property from a non-resident, you have to deduct tax on the income component of the sale consideration at 20% if the gains are long term in the hands of the non-resident else 30% tax has to be deducted.
Source: money

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.