Menu Close

Can shares be gifted to family members or to a HUF?

A gift of shares to family member as well as the HUF will be tax exempt as it would be classified as ‘property received from a relative’ which is specifically exempt on account of section 56 (2)(x) of the Income Tax Act, 1961
Source: money

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.