Menu Close

Can I purchase a new house using the sale proceeds of my mother’s current house?

your mother may consider transferring the newly purchased house in your favour by way of a gift within a span of three years of such purchase. Such gift requires a written deed which is stamped and registered
Source: money

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.