Menu Close

My father had bequeathed some asset to non-family members? Can we challenge it?

In case of share in assets of a Hindu Undivided Family (HUF) a coparcener is entitled to bequeath his share in the HUF to anyone buy not beyond his share in the asset of the HUF.
Source: money

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.