Menu Close

My daughter is studying in US. Can I save tax by transferring some money to her account?

Please note that just by transferring income from your account to her saving bank account, you cannot avoid the tax on the income received by you and on which you are otherwise liable to pay tax. Yes. You can gift any sum to your daughter which will neither attract any tax liability nor any clubbing provisions
Source: money

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.