Menu Close

How to report income from trading in F&O in your I-T returns

ITR-3 is the applicable ITR form to report income from ‘profits and gains from business or profession (PGBP)’.  The tax payable on such income is at the slab rate applicable to each individual
Source: money

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.