Menu Close

Can I save proceeds from a land sale in FDs?

In case, the assessee is unable to purchase or construct the new house till the date of filing the original return of income, the net consideration not utilized to purchase or construct new house shall be required to be deposited in Capital Gains Deposit Account Scheme with a specified bank by the due date of filing of the original tax return.
Source: money

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.