Menu Close

Flat transfer: can a co-op society insist on succession certificate?

While you may apply for the succession certificate or for probate (in case if the deceased has left a will within your knowledge), you can approach the society for admitting you as a provisional member in the interim until and unless the succession certificate is obtained by you.
Source: money

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.